Compensation Figures

by diamondblue1974 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Without going into the details here I’ve had a renewed call to take direct action and preparing to protest at a convention very soon.

Where could I find the figures paid out by the WTS to survivors of abuse in their organisation?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Here's a meme with some figures:

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Brilliant! Thanks for this!

DB

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I think 1600 offenders is not accurate. I believe the stated number is 1006.

If you are going to post something, best to be incredibly accurate (or underestimate if you are uncertain).

• alanv
    alanv

Yes very important to have the correct figures. Otherwise you leave the way open for the jdubs to dismiss all you say, even though 95% of it could well be true.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think if you go to JWsurvey and contact John Redwood the editor by email he would have to accurate up-to-date figures.

Alternatively contact JWvictims.org as Alexandra James site specializes specifically in helping victims

https://jwvictims.org/

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It might be worthwhile adding that of the 1006 cases of child sexual abuse that went before a judicial committee of JW`s ,that would mean that their were at least 3018 Elders ,( 3 Elders on a JC ) who were aware of these crimes and not one of them reported this crime to any of the appropriate authorities either Police or Child Protection Agencies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit