my son's birthday celebrated

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

just a short post to say that i feel really happy today. my 19 yo son has had his birthday acknowledged and celebrated today for the first time in 13 years.

AND IT FEELS GOOD FOR ME as his mother to remind him every year, on the day he came into the world, that i consider from that day on, the best days of my life. i cried as i wrote his card, thinking of all the wasted time in the borg, but now is the time to move on and start enjoying freedom.

so i just wanted to share this with people who i'm sure understand and share in the joy.

cheers,

bliss.....................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Awwww.... give him a birthday hug from me

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

And a big birthday hug from me and the other Birthday Boy, Big Tex! We celebrated at Benihana's and the kids and I bought Chris lots of Cowboys stuff to help him through NFL Draft weekend.

Nina

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Bliss: Give him a hug what a special day CONGRATS that you can now celebrate

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Awwww Bliss. You're making me weepy eyed here.

so i just wanted to share this with people who i'm sure understand and share in the joy.

Happy Birthday

and if

U

live

in

Canada

it is

now

legal

for

u

to

drink

• Brummie
    Brummie
    but now is the time to move on and start enjoying freedom

You got the right attitude, happy Birthday to your son

Brummie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Did we miss it??? Aw, shucks. Time to open another of Mr Bliss's magnums of shiraz!!!

Interesting to see how things work out, eh? Tell him Hi from us.

Cheers, Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie (back in the highlands)

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Happy Birthday to your Son, bet he is glad his parents now celebrate !

• Charmed
    Charmed

Happy Birthday to your son! And Congratulations to you for freeing yourself from the borg and learning to enjoy life again!!!

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

thanks for all your kind words. i showed my son all your replies and birthday greetings. he appreciated it.

ozzie, believe me when i say mr bliss and i don't need too much convincing when it comes to the shiraz.

cheers to all,

bliss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit