A Cult Tactic: Removing Guilt By Dehumanising Others

by pale.emperor 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• new boy
    new boy

Are the JWs like the Nazis? Good question.

I would say yes.... and no... but yet they are.

Yes, in the fact their contaminated thought system has alienated and killed people with their shunning policy. Just like the Nazis shunning of the Jews.

However being pacifists they actually will not kill you, no they hope their god will do that dirty work for them.

Yet isn't this what happened in Nazis Germany. The general population of families of men women and children never really killed the Jews that were around them. No the let their god/soldiers do that dirty work for them.

So are are we talking about the difference of thoughts of hatred or the actual acts of violence?

Are they really not the same thing?

Maybe you can't kill someone but wish them dead.

Just like 8 million JWs are looking forward to the day their god will kill 8 billion people on this planet.

Even though they can't do the dirty work they will let their loving god Jehovah put these billions of people in the gas chambers known as Armageddon.

So yes just as the general German population stood by as their government destroyed millions of "worldly" people (people different than them) the JWs like the Germans are able to the same thing.

Sieg Hiel!

• Simon
    Simon

I don't care if people don't see my point or agree with me but I'll just say this one last thing:

We need to tone down the rhetoric if we want people to take us seriously.

• poopie
    poopie
    Shunning deumaizes period.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This was a fantastic opening post PE!
    Wonderfully written!

Thank you for sharing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit