New Video from Pursue Peace Assembly talks down to jws on medical choice

by raymond frantz 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

They slip in it is direction from Jehovah! and to OBEY... How are they not aiding and abetting the mass killings, and injuries from the shots that they emotionally blackmailed and coerced JWs into. I don't get it that people can't see through the manipulation. They put the GB before Jehovah. I have no stomach for it.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Medical, scientific, & statistical facts:

Vaccines prevent infection, transmission & symptoms of a virus. Covid jabs did NONE of these.

Face masks do not & cannot prevent infection or transmission of viruses.

Many people who accepted Covid jabs died - while many didn't.

Many people who declined the Covid jabs, survived - while many didn't.

Common denominator/saviour of all who survived? Personal immune systems - not experimental drugs.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Personally I as still cautious regarding Covid and I have no argument with their stance on it.

But that is my decision based on my health problems. I do not try and pretend that it is God’s will. Are not Christians told to “ carry their own load of responsibility “ and make personal decisions on matters of conscience?

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Now that some time has passed, there is more clarity about vaccines. It's pretty obvious that vaccines have worked.

But it has nothing to do with the wt.

What is more surprising is that some people are still anti vax after all this time.

Even on this forum there were predictions that most of us would be dead by now because of the vaccine.

Ffs, the first time in history there was a vaccine available against a pandemic and some people still weren't happy because they weren't the centre of attention.

So what did they do? They pretended that sitting in front of a screen while googling covid and scratching their balls gave them more authority about the subject than trained experts.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

It's safe to say the initial vaccine worked pretty well. But as the virus mutated it became less effective. And is pretty much worthless now

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

joey jojo: The biggest issue I see out of all this is the extreme position taken by the majority that ALL people who didn't want to get vaccinated were automatically anti-vaxxers and nut jobs, in the same class as those who believe in the flat earth and see conspiracies everywhere.

My family and I took the vaccine to lower the chances that we'd get covid and hand it to my mother in law that lives with us. I understood that it was simply "lowering" the chances that we'd give it to her. Had it not been for my mother in law, I see no reason why I would have vaccinated my kids.

Now, had I taken that decision, the majority of people would have looked at me like I was a nut job!

If there is one thing I've learn about my experience with the JWs is that nothing in this life is black or white. Its one gigantic gray zone where we need to weight the pros and cons of everything.

As for the mask, while it doesn't stop the spread of a virus, it does slow it down. It slowed it down just enough for our medical system to be able to handle it.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

enoughisenough,

It's so wonderful that you, the world's foremost expert on vaccines has come to this forum to enlighten us.

"aiding and abetting the mass killings, and injuries from the shots"

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

not an expert but paid attention to the stats: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8br18HoEHUGS/ UK Gov stats showed 1 out of every 246 died within 60 days of taking the shots.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Right in the video: " a young brother in hospital with covid who DID take all the precautions".

Meanwhile I am elderly, have compromised immune system, didn't mask, licked every doorknob, and apparently never got covid.

There are rumours the elders are getting ready to impose draconian measures to force people back to in-person and door to door.

If jehovah made vaccine and masks didn't he also make germs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit