Hello Guys

by KW13 11 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Well its been a while since i posted and i wanted to ask what latest 'new light' has been revealed so i can keep up

Just also wanted to say rest in peace dansk and mouthy amongst others, long time members here and great people.

Minimus if you see this good to see you're still active, Gumby & Uncle Bruce also if you stumble on this i wish you both well. Gumby i know you made many sacrfices mate, i hope you're happy

Blondie for some mind blowing breakdowns of watchtower articles too

Mary & crumpet who i have on facebook!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Well Jehovah`s Celestial Chariot has bogged down ,so there is not that much Nu-lite floating around now.

Jesus Christ has been ruling in Heaven since 1914 and we are all still wondering WTF has he been doing these past 106 years .?

You an Aussie ? ( mate ) just wondering.

Tony the turd bought a lot of top shelf whiskey . A couple hundred bucks worth.

Dress up for meetings in your own home with a badge I.D. for Zoom meetings ?? WTF ?

If you haven`t checked out the videos of the ARC into Institutions of Child Sex Abuse case`s 29 and 54 relating to Jehovah`s witnesses do yourself a favor and watch it.

That`s just for starters.

Take care buddy.

• carla
    carla

Hey KW13, hope your doing well!

• minimus
    minimus

KW, stick around will ya??👍👍

• Italiancalipso
    Italiancalipso

Great comment smiddy3! luckily Tony the turd cannot see your pants in zoom!

• KW13
    KW13

hello guys! good to hear from you and minimus i will try life is hectic these days and im all 'grown up' haha but great to see you around as i say

Carla same with you good to see you hope life is good! im okay myself

thanks the rest of you for your updates and comments :) im not an aussie mate is also a bit of a uk thing :D

• TD
    TD

I'm glad to see you're alive and kicking, KW13.

All the best to you and yours...

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Within the last couple months, Stephen Lett announced that we are now living in the "final part of the final part of the last days, shortly before the last day of the last days". Not joking.

• KW13
    KW13

i am indeed doing okay TD you too bud!

and neat blue dog... no surprise but you have to wonder how many more generations this can last for!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Within the last couple months, Stephen Lett announced that we are now living in the "final part of the final part of the last days, shortly before the last day of the last days".

I'm not sure that qualifies as New Light. Haven't they been saying that for over 100 years?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit