Is this how people will be microchipped soon?

by Kosonen 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

I found an article at Zerohedge explaining how a state sponsored microchip will be redy for use in the spring for detecting corona virus infections before people feel symptoms.

The article expect that majority of the people will line up to take it.

I think this will become the mark of the beast Revelation 13 speaks about.

Hereis the article:

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/microchipd-darpa-biochip-save-us-covid-can-control-human-dna

• millie210
    millie210

I don't see people lining up to take it unless they have an incentive.

This was interesting, the article states that this was all available knowledge being pitched in March of 2020. Under the source for the quote it listed the article below. Funny how they were so ready and prepared when the virus was just getting going.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/darpa-covid-19-vaccine-implant-mrna/271287/

the company was quietly inserted into the crowded COVID-19 bazaar in March 2020, when it announced an injectable biochip for the detection of viral respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Kosonen:

No. Just no.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What good does it do me to know I have coronavirus? It is just a cold--my system treats it as a stupid cold, just like the other 4 coronaviruses that just cause colds. And, the microchip is likely to falsely ID one of them as the covid19 virus. Besides, I can simply take quercetin as long as the virus is a potential threat, since that is a supplement and works with nature instead of against it as drugs do.

What will be the RFID chip vehicle is the vaccine, required and all, for this cold. Once you get this shot, you will get a chip to prove you had it, and it will be required. That is coming worldwide, and soon--I doubt that Trump, with his cold plus the drug cocktail (including stuff we don't know about making him sicker), will be allowed to remain in office (between this and the riots coming unless Biden is the clear winner). Biden, and then Harris, or Pelosi, will ensure we all get mandatory coronavirus shots (for what amounts to a cold).

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Jeffro an hour ago

Kosonen:

No. Just no.

LOL-----Brief and to the point👍

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Kosonen the book of Revelation in the bible is fictional mythology, its not based in reality.

There is a reason why people who suffer from paranoid schizophrenia are attracted to fear mongering religoius cults. (JWS)

Paranoid schizophrenia is characterized by predominantly positive symptoms of schizophrenia, including delusions and hallucinations. These debilitating symptoms blur the line between what is real and what isn’t, making it difficult for the person to lead a typical life.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I remember the mark of the wild beast was the scratch on the arm for having the small pox vaccine

• Vanderhoven7
  • Vanderhoven7
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

WTWizard

2 days ago

What good does it do me to know I have coronavirus? It is just a cold--my system treats it as a stupid cold, just like the other 4 coronaviruses that just cause colds.

Im guessing you are American. If you are i think this comment is very revealing of the American mindset, and perhaps the root cause of the problems this country is facing.

I heard a joke the other day that kind of sums this up. (Q) How many Americans dose it take to change a light bulb. (A) None because they think the world revolves around them.

I think the mindset of 1st amendment. I’m loud I’m proud and to Hell with anyone else, has led to root cause of ,not only the spread of ,corona virus but also the issues they are having guns. I recently went on a tour with some Americans and to be honest I was ashamed I had the same skin colour and spoke the same language as them. Telling comment indeed and it might very well be the undoing of this country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit