People That Make Up Stories To Make Themselves Sound Good

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

"I am meeting with the Duke later on today for tea". "I am the smartest person that I know because I can out debate any idiot here, and I can prove it! " When I was at Bethel, a few members of the Governing Body tried to molest me". " Everybody loved me in the congregation and appreciated my humility".......Yeah, right.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

This one time, at band camp...

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I don't want to believe anyone here would post outright lies. I think people might embellish the truth to turn a story in their direction or make themselves sound better.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I can't believe that one would purposely lie either...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

"I'm an irritating little red dot, that no longer dances and sometimes can be quite rude". Such as with this thread.

• minimus
    minimus

Get over the dancing red dot, Shelia, and PLEASE, don't be so rude! Now tell us another adventure.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

um, yeah, some do-

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Minimus: Well, I never tell anything that is not true so I'm sorry that I have led a more interesting life than you. Could it be that sparkling personality????

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I was an elder and still am a witness doing the slow fade..I have a wife and a life..oh and a daughter......I ask alot of questions because..um..ummm...I just wanna know........

Bad grammer for effect

• minimus
    minimus

i luv u 2 gals 2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit