Sophie gives even more than ice cream money to the WT

by OrphanCrow 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Ok...Morning Warship. Give us the scoop. We would all appreciate it.
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

This is sickening. The average JW will think nothing of it, but perhaps admire that it gives three options.

Isn't that how a con artist or manipulator work? They control the situation (or options) but convince the prey that they have choice in a matter. In the end the con artist still gets what they want, no matter what choice is made.

• done4good
    done4good
    Morning Warship - I was a Bethelite. I know how they operate. Which is why I am now an apostate. Thanks Dan. Anyone interested can now openly ask why the GB has gone full ape sh1t since the death of Daniel Sydlik in 2006. Go ahead I dare you. Jehovah's chariot has left long ago and is never coming back.

I met Dan and his wife Marina many years ago, through one of the very few good JW friends that I had. He did have sort of this quiet rebelliousness about him, for lack of a better description. A bit of an enigma for sure, if nothing else. I too am curious what you know about him personally.

d4g

• Morning Warship
    Morning Warship

OK I'll bite.

Was Sydlik a restraining influence?

He was the only restraint and I'm not saying that lightly. I know there are a dozen others here who were in Bethel back in the early 2000's who know what I'm talking about. He actually kept me thinking this was Jehovah's org because of his sincerity as if the holy spirit was operating in him. All others were/are about power and control. Did you notice a major shift in organization matters since 2006 and not for the better but more cult-like since then? Yeah that was because Dan was the only restraint holding them back from demanding complete obedience and loyalty to the only faithful slave. Sound familiar? Some of us felt Dan was a secret apostate who died with that secret. God bless him wherever he is now.

• Room 215
    Room 215
    I noticed the three bovines loitering around the Watchtower buildings; I guess they're charged with the production of "new light."
  • Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    ***Proclaimers book (1993) jv chap. 21 p. 340 How Is It All Financed? ***As early as the second issue of the WatchTower,in August 1879, Brother Russell stated: “‘Zion’s Watch Tower’ has, we believe, JEHOVAH for its backer, and while this is the case it will never beg nor petition men for support. When He who says: ‘All the goldand silver of the mountains are mine,’ fails to provide necessary funds, we will understand it to be time to suspend the publication.”
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    this is little more than child abuse. Let's face it, the GB love abusing children.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Someone suggested sharing this.

I Know of three local non witnesses who have seen this, along with the ice cream video.

Their reactions were utterly shocking! One said it was "like a North Korean propaganda series"

The other was appalled at the level of guilt it was designed to inflict on children.

The other just started laughing until he was told it was actually serious, and not a joke...then he was notably disturbed!

• punkofnice
  • flipper
    flipper

This takes the cake. What total a**holes.

If the watchtower has declared so many things "demonic" or "pagan" in origin - wouldn't a maze fit into that category without a lot of effort? I know that labyrinths have become popular with some modern day Christians with a bit of New Age bent. Oh, the horror- Christendom!

Mrs. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit