Gangs brawl in a Birmingham Cinema UK

by punkofnice 16 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

so--whats your solution Cofty ?

these fights were obviously pre planned.

• cofty
    cofty

24 violent incidents in VUE venues in one day all around England. I submit this is just what happens when wannabe little gangsters encounter each other.

Solution?

How would I know?

There is a cultural norm in the black community of kids with absent fathers running feral and joining gangs to make fast drugs money because stuff like studying at school and learning a trade isn't cool.

I think part of the solution is zero tolerance by police and local communities.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I think part of the solution is zero tolerance by police and local communities.

agreed.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Gangs brawl in a Birmingham Cinema UK

by punkofnice 11 hours ago 12 Replies latest 2 minutes ago jw friends

• stan livedeath
      stan livedeath32 minutes ago

so--whats your solution Cofty ?

these fights were obviously pre planned.

• cofty
      cofty8 minutes ago

24 violent incidents in VUE venues in one day all around England. I submit this is just what happens when wannabe little gangsters encounter each other.

Solution?

How would I know?

There is a cultural norm in the black community of kids with absent fathers running feral and joining gangs to make fast drugs money because stuff like studying at school and learning a trade isn't cool.

in fact--i saw the fore runner of all this 50+ years ago--in birmingham. many areas were no-go even then.

• waton
    waton
    birmingham. many areas were no-go even then.

sld: To loosely quote royalty,

" who needs the Luftwaffe or the Royal Air Force, it is done now more thoroughly."

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

these violent kids are not "immigrants"--they are all born here--even their parents--and probably grandparents. they are beyond the law and any parental control. so we need a radically different control method.

like this:

widely publicise an inter-gang fight..to take place on a specific date--at a vacant football stadium. sell lots of tickets to spectators. gangs then fight each other on the pitch. sounds familiar ? but no firearms allowed--only hand held weapons of each gang members choice. when the whistle blows--the gangs have at each other. any left standing after 90 minutes are shot.

the romans would have loved this.

any better ideas ?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

All cultures are not the same. Our culture is vastly superior.

I'm gonna have to start using this. That's an excellent statement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit