It is now official: Another falsified Watchtower prophecy

by ILoveTTATT2 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Wow it's true what they say about the Japanese diet then. I must eat more fish.
  • ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Of course those stats [ thank you so much for the research! ] are now of now consequence anyway as that teaching [Truth ] is no longer Truth !

Why does this sort of stuff make me rancidly angry and aggressive ? MMMMMmmmmm I wonder -

• prologos
    prologos

Lieu: "Whomever is a part of the "generation" has to see everything occur, not just some of it.

Zappa-Esque: "Of course those stats [ thank you so much for the research! ] are now of now consequence anyway as that teaching [Truth ] is no longer Truth !

The anointed generation could never see everything occurring, according to new [Truth], even with overlap.

• stillin
    stillin
    Life was way different back at the turn of the 20th century. Nothing about those peoples' lives could be described as "contemporary" with ours. Overlapping generations, my butt.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

My Mom's parents were born in the early 1890s. They are dead. All of my family born on or before 1914 have died. So have all of these people:

Time is the enemy of all false prophecy.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder when the WTS will come outright and honestly say the organization misinterpreted what was complied concerning 1914 ???

Hundreds of other Christian based faiths never said a word about 1914 as a significant year to all Christians.

Maybe they were right in doing so ?

So the question remains who were the commercialized false prophets and false teachers ?

• Lieu
    Lieu

They all died without seeing a thing occur. Therefore, WTBTS has it wrong IMHO; those folks are not "THE this generation".

And that means 1914 is as meaningless a date as 1874, 1975, and 2016.

Of course, it would be silly for Bible believers to insist that God would be on man's timetable. (A 365 day Mayan one at that.) Those wild n crazy 1800's 'Mercans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit