before you put this week's wt away, look at page 3.--

by prologos 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prologos
    prologos

page 3 or any other side, foot notes and share them. Bored today I looked at page 3 and 2 of the 4 elated willing offerings really looked peeved, Simone and Eston, Even if you serve in a vacation destination, paradise, reality will set in, and it will show as in this telling picture. and: page 22, it is downhill all the way.

• steve2
    steve2
    For anyone who doesn't have the mag, the OP is unhelpful. Can you provide a link - otherwise I've not idea what you are talking about.
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Also look at this week's study article picture, the one with the angel directing the JWS to the house, i believe I found a subliminal image of a skull/ghost on the right side of the house, where there's a dark wall.... very erie spooky... i was bored too & spotted it
  • jhine
    jhine

You two really need a hobby !

Jan

• jhine
    jhine

Why the dislike ? I was only joking , meant no offence .

Jan

• Listener
    Listener
    Prologos, that is a good point about the Shepherd leading his sheep downhill in the picture.
  • BlackWolf
    BlackWolf
    Lol! My family and I were studying the watchtower a few weeks ago and noticed that! We all laughed. :D At least they dont take the watchtower seriously all of the time.
  • flamegrilled
    flamegrilled
    Funny observations. There was one JW broadcast a while back when the family were all lined up and the mum was telling the story about the son who sold the cow, and the looks on the faces of the siblings were priceless.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Jan you have fortunately never been a witness and don't understand being TRAPPED at the most boring meeting you could ever, ever imagine, and the stupor that sets in while you sit there. And it's the same thing, week after week after week. There's no pursuing hobbies at times like that. There's not anything but the droning of voices and being stuck to your chair with a magazine in front of you with odd pictures to look at!
  • prologos
    prologos
    Listen: --"Prologos, that is a good point about the Shepherd leading his sheep downhill in the picture.,yeah, the shearing station, the abattoir are in the valley (of no return). I wish somebody could put up a link to page 3, for free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit