UK: Significant donations to World Wide Work 2015-2017

by truthseeker 12 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I'm analyzing the 221 congregations in the UK that had additional account info.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was it 2015 when the letter was read out instructing congregations to donate excess funds to the World Wide Work?

The amounts donated to the World Wide Work are significant. I still have much work to do.

Truthseeker

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Aberdare Congregation Of Jehovahs Witnesses sold their hall in 2016 for £70,000 and donated this and an additional £10,000 for a total of 80,000 to the World Wide Work.

Bexhill On Sea Pebsham Congregation Of Jehovahs Witnesses received a legacy of £25,320 for 2016 and donated £20,000 to the World Wide Work. Interestingly, the accounts statement records a negative line item of £1 as this was reported to be a fake pound coin!

Biggleswade Congregation Of Jehovahs Witnesses donated £87,000 to the World Wide Work in 2015.

In 2016 Blackburn Roe Lee Congregation Of Jehovahs Witnesses received a legacy of a whopping £361,471 and donated £360,180 to the World Wide Work.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Significant sums of money donated. It seems congregations have been "robbed" by donating a ton of money to Brooklyn/IBSA since that letter was read, no doubt to pay for more lawsuits.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Bridgwater Quantock Congregation Of Jehovahs Witnesses

Stated that "At least 3 months working expenditure is maintained in our bank account"

During 2015/6 they donated £12,972 and £16,100 for 2017 to the World Wide Work/IBSA.

Donations for the World Wide Work for 2015 are as follows:

Apr 600
    May 600
    Jun 8,800
    Jul 4,172
    Aug 600
    Sep 600
    Oct 2,600
    Nov 600
    Dec 600

Note the massive increase in contributions during Jun and Jul 2015.

• freddo
    freddo

Good stuff truthseeker. Goes to show the disgraceful money-sucking being grabbed by HQ. All handed over by elders who don't think beyond marching to the GB tune.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I’ve been watching UK JW accounts for years, this isn’t new.

The yearly bethel finances are worse, all that money from all over the UK that is left over costs, gets donated to an American charity.... a ‘mother’ charity.

This of course being the WT Soc.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

truthseeker

You may find the "2018/2019 Day Volunteer Congregation Assignments" useful as a list of current congregations.

Check it out here: Files you might want!

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Am I correct that the UK IBSA received millions from German society, is the money slushing round on its route to US ?

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

darkspilver,

it says transfer deleted, can you repost?

Thanks

Truthseeker

• darkspilver

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit