Hidden Abuse Under Watchtower

by MicaSmith 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Mica on another post on this site it will tell you that in the uk the watchtower have been fighting the uk charity commission in since since 2014 to stop the charity commission from have a deeper look at the watchtower records and the watchtower have these past few days taken it up to the uk supreme court to fight the charity commission from having a look at their records.Of course i know to the watchtower the charity commission is "satan" but it does seem that they have a lot to hide.and would explain why they have been making so many cuts these past years.I dont know how much you know so i will tell you.They have closed 16 branch offices around the world,they are moving out of new york and london bethels,they are kicking out 1000s of people who used to work at bethel.And they are not printing about 50 million magazines a month around the world.
  • MicaSmith
    MicaSmith

Hi Incognito:

Thank you for your warm welcome. Yes. I am learning some of this information for the first time. I was aware of Silentlambs. I first learned of SilentLambs.com/org, on the news. I saw a news segment of them protesting outside the WatchTower. I learned they were victims of sexual abuse and the offenders were witnesses. I learned that the victims were discarded and the offenders played the game of repentance and were welcomed back, only to attack others again and again. It left me very distraught. I felt powerless.

You see when I was 18 a MS lured me into his home to pick up a document and then tried to attack me in the home he shared with his ailing mother who was also a witness. She was in the next room so I am sure she heard me screaming. I fought him off. I used everything around me to pound him. The moment I got free I ran out the door.

I later learned he had been disfellowshipped more than 20 times. And yet, it was a "mature" witness who told me it was ok to go to his home to pick up that document, that person knew he was a predator. How could they not know? When I called him to say I would pass by his work to get it he brought up his need to leave the job right away because he needed to get home to his ailing mother. Since I needed the document for the next day, I decided to go get it. When I reflect on the matter I realized that I should have trusted my instincts more. I didn't want to go to his home but I had no reason to distrust him.

Why was he given an MS position to begin with? He had violated many persons. Why was he still there?

The culture of an organization is determined by the persons at the top, the leaders, or organizers, in this case these 7 men have declared themselves the official representatives of God, on earth. The more I consider it, the more ridiculous it sounds. They claim to have God's blessing but I know that's not true. When I examine God's character I see the opposite of what they are doing.

Since then, I have made an effort to share any information I have that can aid others. I have also shared some of my experiences here, mostly those concerning my psychopathic JW mom. My point is this, I didn't know the problem was so pervasive because fellow witnesses behave as though it is not a "real" problem. They try to make you feel as though you are the problem and if you just shut up (put it behind you and let Jehovah handle it) it will go away. Well, it is not going away. And they cannot hide it any more.

The governing body does not equate predatory behavior to an epidemic but the Center For Disease Control And Prevention does. They have declared child abuse/child maltreatment, an epidemic. Who gave these 7 men the authority to ignore the health consequences of child abuse?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Mica said: Who gave these 7 men the authority to ignore the health consequences of child abuse?

Their delusional belief that they are God's Chosen did.

I have said it many times ... the JW formula of Pray More + Wait on Jehovah = People Get Hurt/Sick/Dead.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Heaven - "...the JW formula of Pray More + Wait on Jehovah = People Get Hurt/Sick/Dead."

Par for the course for any group who insists on favoring ideology over facts and evidence.

x

Soviet-style communism and American neoconservatism also come to mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit