IMPORTANT QUESTION

by Dansk 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

A friend who is trying to escape from the Borg has just been round. He said that he believes the elders have been instructed to lessen the disfellowshippings but increase the pressure to disassociate oneself instead. Does anyone know if this is true? Is there a letter to elders instructing such action? Please let me know here or by pm.

Thanks,

Dansk

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can't confirm it, but I would believe it. And I would believe the WT lawyers would be behind it. They expose themselves to greater liability by booting people out, than by pretending people leave voluntarily.

I bet there will be an increase in the number of self-disassociating acts; like blood transfusions and church attendance.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i do not know if it is true or not, but it makes sense. Just like they are using DA for blood and military service-two very higly emotive subjects. They get bad press if they DF for either. So they turn it on u- and say-u made the decision tho DA yourself-not them. Keeps them out of legal trouble. so when they DA a victim of child molestation-they don't look so bad-the person choose to leave-we did not kick them out. It's all a big damn game, to save them from legal problems.

• metatron
    metatron

The important response is, logically, that ANY UNWILLING disassociation results in a letter to the elders - notarized

and created as evidence - that this is involuntary. Don't let these twisted cultists off the hook legally by willingly strolling

to execution. Silence in these cases is cooperation with their ugly schemes.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit