My brother-in-law just graduated PSS

by Frazzled UBM 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM
    So I got home expecting a reaction from my wife but nothing - she hadn't seen my fb comment I suspect. I then checked my fb account to see the reaction and saw that I had a like for my comment. "Ah" I thought "an apostate on fb" but then I realised that it was another member of my bro-in-law's PSS graduasting class who had posted the "like". So much for my comment causing congitive dissonance - these people are so far gone that they think that a comment suggesting they can never do enough is a good thing. Very sad.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Mad Irishman - "You have to edit yourself to be kind sometimes you know."

You don't say.

• TheListener
    TheListener
    I'd freak out if my wife were giving my hard earned money away to support a pioneer. You're a better man than I am.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    a bit off topic---my partner is filipina--still living over there at this stage--hoping she can join me here ( UK ) in the new year. talking to her about the cult--she knows some jw's--but doesnt think they practice shunning over there--family ties and all that----.
  • Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM
    stan - you are right - Filipino JWs don't shun disfellowshipped family members but others in the congregation do. Good luck with bringing her over to the UK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit