to everyone who loves the elders for all they have done....

by elumn8 2 Replies latest jw friends

• elumn8
    elumn8

Elders know what they do!

In fact... they know they are so perfict that they need Jesus's deserved kindness because they've been so perfict.

In fact... I believe that they could disfellowship everyone that they deem not to be born PERFICT.

In fact they couldn't tell you wether they would want you to come back to the so called 'Truth'.. because well they can't talk to you and they can't encourage you well that is unless you could come to the kingdom hall to be ignored then THAT would be helping you!! OH yeah

In fact you could tell them yeah I had SEX and I LIKED IT. and cry and cry but you know what.. they are just going to confuse dissapline with punishment. Not only they do that but they will NOT show mercy but rather Sacrafice you.

Your burden will never feel lifted by telling the 'TRUTH' to these so called Good Shepards.

don't you love them

• Dansk
    Dansk

Don't you like elders, then?

• Charmed
    Charmed

I know what you mean elumn8, you can't let the elders have so much control over your life. I learned real quick to tell them my personal life was none of their business. If they don't have any proof of any wrongdoing and they can't get you to confess yourself, then they can't DF you. The key is to remember that they are just men and not men appointed by holy spirit and therefore have no right to pry into your personal life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit