Slidin Fast

Woah! That is some info load Finky.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Wow Fink!

Never have I seen such an exhaustive list of false prophet texts

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The point being is that the WTS controls what scriptures it readers are to read whether its on JWorg. or any of its printed literature.

The readers then take to heart without their evaluation or understand from all or any other scriptures that would be opposition to what the WTS men select to its readers,

This is done so intentionally to control the thoughts and acceptance of that they present.

Thats why JWS reiterate every interpretation of the bible exactly to what the WTS make word for word sentence to sentence.

This has been called in essence brainwashing by the WTS by using only the scriptures the WTS select on their own.

Follow through upon their interpretations is being faithfully righteous, oppose them you are identified by them as being evil or apostate.

But as I've shown on my past post the exact opposite is really the truth toward who is apostate and who is not.

Anyone who opposes the directions laid out by Jesus is an apostate whether or not they are trying to sell and proliferate literature or simply preach.

There is a history of religious charlatans particularly in the US who were also false prophet apostate sinners.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

One could truthfully and accurately say it was that inherent corruption within the WTS/JWS that created the power, control and the money to those self assertive opportunistic men who ran the WTS from its beginning to its present day appearance.

These men made themselves kings among ordinary men, self glorifying themselves (The Anointed , FDSL) as being loyal to scripture and to god but the reality is something quite different when one reads the bible independently with adherence.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Well said...so amen to that.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Good grief! Finky is kicking ass! Better bookmark this one for future reference.

Petra!

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Good grief! Finky is kicking ass!

Thanks

That's because Finky is inspired and motivated by " The Truth "

particularly so when human life is at stake.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Following the Watchtower requires a level of Orwellian doublethink ,i.e. the ability to think that two opposite conclusions are both right..

They say " the WTS is not a prophet "

Then they make predictions and claim to be directed by Holy Spirit .

Which is it

• LV101
    LV101

I'm copying the "info load." Seems 2 Peter 2 re their destruction is certainly not swift, unfortunately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit