Beckham for Real ? Hahahaha

by Hamas 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

The commentator said last night Figo was scared that Beckham was going to take his place in the Real team !

Can you believe that ?! I swear that guy has one on for Man United !!! Beckham aint fit to lace ANYBODY'S boots at the Bernabau

( well , maybe Steve Crapmanaman )

Beckham for Real ? Dont make me laugh. He might be good, but not good enough. Over rated self publicist .

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hamas,

You're a Git!

Dansk

• toddy
    toddy

was a good game though!

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Beckham aint fit to lace ANYBODY'S boots at the Bernabau

Yeah right, and wouldn't you just love him at Leicester!

C'mon, the guy is brilliant!

Englishman. PLAY UP POMPEY.

• Simon
    Simon

I was gutted that Man U got knocked out of the cup (snigger). It's terrible (guffaw). Oh, what a crying shame (bwa ha ha)

I'm not sure about Beckham leaving ... I think his popularity and image is kind of inexorably linked to Man U which boosts his off-pitch earnings.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Although I am a Liverpool fan and hate Man Ure with a vengeance, I have to admit (grudgingly) that David Beckham is class.

But, I agree that he isn't anywhere near as good as Luis Figo.

But what a brilliant free kick against Real!

I think most Liverpool fans would be happy to have Beckham in our team, but thats never going to happen.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I think most Liverpool fans would be happy to have Beckham in our team, but thats never going to happen.

TOO RIGHT!

• Azalo
    Azalo

I saw on ESPN today that Beckham was considering coming to play in the US. I dont think players here make anything close to what they make in europe but i guess he probably doesnt need money

• Hamas
    Hamas
    Yeah right, and wouldn't you just love him at Leicester!

This is true .. !

• Hamas
    Hamas

....... do'h !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit