It's time

by Gorbatchov 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

We got a call from close jw family, that it is now time to visit the kingdom hall again because Armagedon is a question of a few months.

Now it will happen in a very close time, the brothers say so, was the message.

I had earlier the feeling that jw's think the time has arrived because what they say and what they do, work like mad men with their chart every weekend.

So the expetations are high.

Gorby's wife replied "how do you know, you should not know day and hour". Stay alert was the reaction.

So sad and so stupid.

G.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Oh for sure in just a few overlapping months into years it will come. So be ready! Give all to the WTBS

Peace

Zing

• jp1692
    jp1692

Jehovah's Witnesses, over a century of proclaiming Armageddon is coming "soon!"

Let's review: It's a cult!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yep, the end is near. The end of Watchtower!!!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    If I had to place a bet on either the end of the world or the end of watchtower my money would be on the latter.
  • Ding
    Ding

If you remind them of this conversation a year from now, they won't remember saying any such thing.

They won't be lying to you.

They really won't remember it.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

What we see is that a part of our jw family are more and more digging into the frontlines. Low educated, believing fully what broadcasting propaganda is spreading over them. The Russia behaviour, the press about abuse, Trump politics, they realy think the end is comming at any moment. "We smell Armageddon".

Resonsible are the 8 old crazy broadcasting hosts aka GB.

G.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Tell your relatives that the WTS leaders are fear mongering charlatans or commercialized false Prophets and its not Christian to listen to them for they are sinning deceivers.

..........and that is " The Truth "

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

How can they say that at this point? How long did these people spend in the truth, a week? Armageddon is always imminent, right around the corner, very soon, etc.

The ignorance, the convenient loss of memory, just... It's staggering.

• zeb
    zeb

perhaps the more the gb go on about this is inspired (!) by the ever increasing law suits against them and likely many that are being conducted confidentially. Just my $1 worth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit