The left is so retarded its offically lost its collective minds.

by mickbobcat 30 Replies latest social current

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

What a total bunch of asswipes the left has become. Now they have gotten the publishers to stop printing Dr. Seuss. DR SEUSS. Jesus Christ on a pop cycle stick. The insane are officially running the asylum. There is no excuse for letting the retards do this. We are in a new form of Salem Witch trials. Where just an accusation and the idiots go nuts and insane. Good god they are dumb.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

which one is left ?

• TheListener
    TheListener

The left? or the publishing firm that controls the Drs. legacy? How do we even know that the people in control of the Dr Suess business are even liberal? And out of like 39 books only 6 won't be published. Eh, whatever, sounds like a nothingburger to me

• Davros
    Davros
    whatever, sounds like a nothingburger to me

Censorship and being told what's acceptable to read and what's NOT acceptable to read is a big nothingburger?

Wow, Glad it's only 6 books I'm now not allowed to have. I wonder if that number will grow?

• TheListener
    TheListener

Who said you can't read them?

Don't you want a free market economy?

What? What do you think every publishing house puts every book on the market? Can you imagine the amount of literature you can't read because no one publishes it?

• TheListener
    TheListener

YES, giant nothingburger.

Oh, and McDonalds is taking away the McRib again! Bastards!! Stupid libtards costing me my McRib!!

How dare a company make decisions based on anything other than my wants and desires.

• minimus
    minimus

The listener, you can’t read them or buy them if the woke company decides to remove them from their circulation. This isn’t about too many books. Let’s not be dishonest here.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Amazon deleted the books from your Kindle if you already owned them. This is a digital book burning. Libraries and schools are removing them as well. The President of the United States, who is supposed to uphold the first amendment, is removing it by statute.

This isn’t a McRib, you can reproduce a McRib, I can buy the meat and the sauce separately or make it from scratch at home. You can’t (legally) copy a book hence why book burning are so insidious.

Other left wing groups that burned books in the past were Nazis and Communists, even before they got to power through semi-Democratic ways, but they didn’t shy away from violence (compare Antifa/BLM) and cancel culture (compare the Nazi term Lugenpresse) that is the way we are going in the US.

• TD
    TD

This has actually been going on for quite a while. (Decades)

Mark Twain, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Jean de Brunhoff, H. A. Rey, Road Dahl, Claire Bishop and Majorie Flack are just a few of the authors who have been censored by school and library associations.

Since most of these authors are deceased, the heirs and foundations who hold the copyrights could follow suit

• TheListener
    TheListener

It's exactly like a McRib. Nothingburger

Go to a public library and check it out. Enjoy the story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit