Jehovah's Witnesses in the news. "Serena Williams’ dad turns to ‘holistic healer’ & Jehovah’s Witnesses as $600k divorce....."

by Balaamsass2 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Looks like "King" Richard's empire is crumbling. Will Watchtower, or his millionaire JW kids help him?

"KEEPING THE FAITH

Serena Williams’ dad turns to ‘holistic healer’ & Jehovah’s Witnesses as $600k divorce & crumbling home fight ramps up"...

AILING “King Richard” Williams has turned to his faith as a Jehovah's Witness in the bitter divorce battle with his estranged wife, whose in $600k debt and is on the cusp of losing the family home where Serena and Venus grew up.

The 80-year-old has had a traumatic few years, suffering from two strokes, and his doctor told the court that he had dementia and was “totally incapacitated” with major speech problems." https://www.the-sun.com/news/6925588/king-richard-williams-jehovahs-witness-legal-battles/

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

It is sad that the dad seems left out in the cold by his JW millionaire daughters.......

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Good grief his son in law is a billionaire!!! Those girls would be nothing without their Dad, whatever their present relationship.

Time and again sports scientist studies have shown the difference between a good sportsmen and a great one is parental support during childhood. Parents often spend every waking moment to ensure the success of their young prodigy (or gies, in his case!)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I thought the story, from years ago, was that their mother was a JW but their father was not? And he was the one who pushed them to become tennis players not their mother. Is it true that their dad is a JW, did he become one recently, or is this a mistake? I find that most media “facts” turn out to be wrong. I would suspect they made a mistake here and it’s the mother not the father who is a JW. As for the rest of the “facts” in the story, who knows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit