Who's voice would you really like to have?

by Latte 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• minimus
    minimus

Aztec, my voice is closer to Barry White's, in real life.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Barry White eh? Not Sugarfoot? I'm disappointed. :p ~Aztec;)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL @ RAYZORBLADE

Aztec...I thought the same thing about Minimus myself.

Scully Unlike Dr. Ruth, You DO have a beautiful voice.

Here's one that I don't think has been mentioned yet, and it is unfortunate, he's gone, because he was a great actor, and voice over for commercials....James Coburn.

Also Gene Hackman

• Scully
    Scully

xjw_b12 writes:

Scully Unlike Dr. Ruth, You DO have a beautiful voice.

awww thanks It's probably a good thing I don't have a sex advice radio show.... we'd never know for sure if the high ratings were due to my good advice or whether all those guys were listening because they could hear me use all that anatomically correct language while their wives weren't giving them a BJ. Although Sex with Scully does have a nice ring to it...

Love, Scully

• thegentleman
    thegentleman

Bill Curtis from A&E Channel's Investigative Reports..

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

If I died and came back as a man, Garth Brooks. If I came back as a woman, Lavern Baker. Bet a lot of you don't even know Lavern. Bug

• nowisee
    nowisee

female - joan baez

male - luciano pavarotti (in his prime)

• Mulan
    Mulan

Ven!!!!!!!!! Carol Channing?? Huh?

For a speaking voice, I'd like Lauren Hutton's

Me too..........my best friend, growing up, had a voice like that. My 15 year old grand daughter has a voice like that now. So sultry and mellow.

For a singing voice I would have to choose Barbra Streisand or Celine. I have a great nose for a singer, but my mouth is small............not a good echo chamber, but the exit pipe is right on.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT
    but my mouth is small

bwhahahah *gasp gasp, must breath* hahahhaa

Actually I like Angie Dickensons voice, she was great in Rio Bravo. I loved how she said 'Sheriff' hehe

ven

• Simon
    Simon

OMG ... Barbara Streisand? Whitney Houston? Do you ladies know how incredibly annoying their voices are?

Shakira is ok ... but forget the voice!

You want to aim for something like Mariella Frostrup (sp) ... sexy!

I'd go for Sean Connery or Richard Burton or maybe that bloke who does the voice-overs in Movie Trailers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit