Huckabee: The US Is More Evil Than The Rest Of The World

by ctrwtf 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Huckabee...

...typical Religious Righter, thinks that churchifying the country will make everything better...

• Stealth
    Stealth
    Huckabee = Christian Taliban
  • WireRider
    WireRider

"I would ask everybody to attack the gunman because he can only shoot one of us at a time. That way, we don't all wind up dead," he told ABC News while chuckling on Tuesday.

Taken very much out of context. Twisted. Carson never said "I would ask everyone to ...".

The gunman went around the room one by one and anyone who said they were Christian was shot in the head, and those who didn't were shot in the leg. One by one. They were all going to get shot. The original question to Carson, that raised all the media attention, was what would he do in that situation. What they were really asking was if he were there what would he have said? They were asking if he would have proudly said Christian, or would he betray his faith and say no.

Carson stated his opinion. If he were in that situation, he wouldn't wait around for his turn to die. He said he would rush the guy and yell "attack!" "I may get shot, but he can't kill all of us." He was right - it was something like 5-10 people vs. 1. Fewer people would have died. If you are going to get shot any way, why not?

Every situation is different. Look at the passengers on 9/11 that brought down the plane to save countless lives. They knew either way that they were going to die, but still rallied together to try.

They only thing he stated is an opinion of what he would do in that situation. He never suggested, or recommend, that others do it.

News crews stopped him on the street getting into his car a day or two later, and held up a handmade sign "I am Christian". Some reported asked him a really loaded question. He did chuckle will getting into car, but it had nothing to do with the shootings. He chuckled at the way that some knot head asked the question.

Jeb's statement was a little odd, but taken completely out of context. His point, as he continued, is that things do happen and people should not make knee-jerk reactions. Tragedies should never be politicized for political/personal gain. Most the people in Oregon don't want Obama to come this weekend because of what he said, to exploit the loss of family and friends. The only reason Obama is going to Oregon is to try and make up for what he said on TV before the bodies were all remove. Chicago has had 216 homicides in the first half of 2015 - Obama's adopted hometown. Why isn't he flying to Chicago every week to console families?

• Giordano
    Giordano

Read it for yourself it's to the side of his picture.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/election-2016-gop-dr-ben-carson-gun-control/

Also: "The accusation there, Dr. Carson, is that you appeared tone deaf and that you seemed callous in the laughter about a massacre and what you would have done," Fox News' Megyn Kelly said.

"I'm laughing at them and their silliness," Carson responded.

"Who?" Kelly asked.

"The people asking that question. Of course, you know, if everybody attacks that gunman, he's not going to be able to kill everybody. But if you sit there and let him shoot you one by one, you're all going to be dead," Carson said.

When asked if he was judging the victims, Carson said he was looking at "the big picture."

He also appeared on ABC's "The View" where he reiterated that kindergarten teachers should be armed with guns in their classrooms.

"Not all kindergarten teachers. I said people who are trained and understand all the implications and you're obviously not going to have a weapon sitting on the teacher's desk," Carson said.

The weapon would be secured in a place where kids can't get to it," he added.

"If the gunman comes in with an AK-45, or AR-15, how fast can that teacher go to the locked drawer and get that gun?" co-host Joy Behar asked.

"I want that teacher trained in diversionary tactics and whatever needs to be done in order to get there and I want there to be other people in that school who also know how to get to that gun," Carson said.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Basically, Carson wants teachers to be paramilitary.

As if the cops and private security weren't enough.

God, I'm starting to think like Alex f**king Jones...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

He's not really running for President.

He's just running to keep his talk show pertinent.

Sad that he has any audience at all.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit