For those interested...

by Valis 82 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Thanx Valis, if I ever get to meet you in person, remind me to give you a Dutch kiss as a thank you.

• Loris
    Loris

me to, me to, me to!!!

Loris

• riz
    riz

*pinch*

• pandora
    pandora

I'm interested too. Even if I am a bit late.

Sorry.

-P(J)

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

If you would be so kind....me too. Thanks!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Its funny. I never thought twice about those stupid KMs. I hardly had them at meeting and never read them ahead of time. I never knew they were in such great demand. I guess its because they have special instruction to the dubs that they don't want others to see. Ammo against the WT.

Just a couple of cents I'd like to throw in. Oh, btw I don't want one. Thanks though.

• Valis
    Valis

July is here and so is more of the vomitous rhetoric...I'm going out of town today but a certain mouse told me that July was available. Please contact someone who has responded to the thread for more info...or try contacting d. Have a good day everyone.

smurfette

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hoodwinked
    hoodwinked

I would LOVE one! And thank you!

• integ
    integ

I've got 'em all...I will be writng the articles out verbatim so all may enjoy this fine spiritual food. Is anyone interested in me doing that? If so, I don't mind. Let me know if you guys want me to.

Thanks,

Integ.

P.S: I could just stick to selected articles I feel you'd be interested in, there's some stuff in them that will really raise some eye-brows.

Integ.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Oh, yes please, integ!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit