Adjusting

by cognac 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You ARE making it. It's not easy, and you are struggling because it is challenging! Everyday you are doing it and every day that you finish s a win. The only real 'finish line' is death. Every day until then is going to be filled with challenge and joy and work and rest. Success and failures. Sadness sometimes and sometimes the joy will surround you until you can barely catch your breath. Find a balance and ask for help if you feel overwhelmed. Even if help is paid or from a church or agency or doctor.

Now you have a lot of burdens to sort out. Trust me, they will get sorted!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    "I want instructions! What do I do? How should I act?" That's how we got in the cult to begin with. Explore, find out what works. Stick with it. So don't sweat being independent. Its OK.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Cognac, you have made great decisions both for yourself and your kids, just keep doing what you're doing, and focus your heart, mind, & love on your family unit - then the ripples of your wonderful efforts will extend far beyond what you could have dreamt of.

Keep loving the good life which you've made for you all - and let others admire & imitate!

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

I agree with JakeM and what others have written.

if you are doing well as a parent and with your business, then you are as successful as one can get in this life. I wish I was good at both, or even one of those things. You inspire me to do better! Don't be too hard on yourself.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ cognac...

The outside world ain't as bad as all that.

Give it a chance.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    You're living your life on your own terms without the judgment of family and lifelong friends. With that also comes a lack of support. But good things like true friendship, and love of any kind, don't come easy. Give it some time, and eventually you will find more than what you've lost.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

GO COGNAC !!!! GO COGNAC !!!! AWESOME MAMMA !!!!!! AWESOME MAMMA !!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!!!

k im done. ☺ keep up the good work .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit