Comments You Will Not Hear at the 4-27-03 WT Study

by blondie 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Maverick
    Maverick

Thanks Blondie! What guilt riddled psycho-babble! A person can read anything he wants in that stuff. This article can be steered or molded by the WatchTower conductor or prominent Brothers whose opinons are respected to reflect their personal interpretations. It sounds very reasonable, but what are they really saying? They direct the focus on the RF or Bible charactors, never on themselves! Honest hearted ones will think, " What should I do to be a better Christian?" and the happy duds will think, " I know what Brother/Sister so and so should do to be better Christians, I hope they are listening!" Maverick

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes, this article does its best to convince members to be meek and mild in all circumstances. No direction is given on how to handle an outrageous breach of justice. Jesus DID on occassion get angry and take matters in to his own hands. I notice also, that this lovingkindness and patience is reserved for fellow brothers and sisters. Could not a similar olive branch be extended to sister Churches, and friends of the world? It must be hard to be so meek and kind on one hand, and venemously opposed on the other.

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

Blondie thanks for your good work.

My wife showed me yesterday within this Watchtower, that the society is going to implement Easter again:

have a look onto the big egg on page 3

those media guys have made their fake with the GB controllers and put an Egg into the Watchtower, by shaping the text block into an egg.

Must we say now happy easter?

Or is it again: Wash me but dont make me wet??????????

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

An exercise in repeating bland cliche's .Detailing the obvious about Jonah and Peter

In par.9

Jonah was willing to pay the ultimate price

Havent I heard that expression somewhere? Have they been watching Fox News again?

Incidentally, the picture of the great fish is plainly a great white, should we now refer to Jonah and the shark

par 19. if your brother tee's you off. Listen to him,

"His viewpoint may be wrong but it is his viewpoint nevertheless""

I hope they apply that to me when we next discuss things

Incidentally I note that the June 15th issue has study article,"Look for the good in all". Perhaps this is an ongoing theme to counter real and recognized problems in the spiritual paradise

• blondie
    blondie

Nice insight, Maverick.

This article can be steered or molded by the WatchTower conductor or prominent Brothers whose opinons are respected to reflect their personal interpretations

Unfortunately, nowadays, the conductor merely makes sure the words are properly regurgitated.

Hi jgnat,

No direction is given on how to handle an outrageous breach of justice.

That’s because most JWs have it drilled into them that they are the problem and to wait on Jehovah.

Kurt

, you should see the covers with the big jewelry crosses on them. I wonder where they get the crosses to photograph?

Bluesbrother,

Perhaps this is

an ongoing theme to counter real and recognized problems in the spiritual paradise

I did get a little tidbit from someone still inside that there is a lot of discord going on in the organization, especially among the elders. Everybody is anxious for the end to come. An older sister was saying that the end has to come soon, before she dies. It was sad.

Blondie

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Blondie,

I love your posts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit