Jehovah's Witnesses - People of Integrity

by Saved_JW 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

We are not beholden to men we support the GB because we see that God is with them.

Really? How does that work? They propagate false teachings such as the 1914 doctrine, the doctrine of the Great Crowd being in Earth, Christ being the Mediator only for the 144,000 and so on.

The verse shows that the ten men are not literally ten men but people of all nations and languages.

Really? All nations and languages? Are any of these 10 men Spanish? Chinese? Russian? French?

The same prophecy is used in The Septuagint and the tetragramaton is used YHWH showing we must use the name Jehovah, no matter how you pronounce it,

You must use the name Jehovah no matter how you pronounce it? So If I choose to pronounce it LORD then that is ok - right?

Be honest. Have you ever met a people more loyal than Jehovah's Witnesses?

Yes. That loyalty is dependant on loyalty to the GB - the Organisation. If someone express legitimate doubts, like with the false doctrines above, that loyalty will be totally withdrawn.

That's why we are constantly growing in knowledge of the Bible

Changing teachings because they run out of time is not growing in knowledge.

for refusing to break God's command on blood

Being loyal to an insane interpretation of the Bible is not a good idea! 1,000s have lost their lives over this insanity!

By the way - did you know that by posting on this site YOU are being disloyal to the Organisation?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

integrity

play
    noun in·teg·ri·ty \in-ˈte-grə-tē\
    Popularity: Top 1% of lookups

"Simple Definition of integrity

• : the quality of being honest and fair"

As has been pointed out, this Thread is about Integrity, not Loyalty. Nazis were loyal. The JW religion is neither honest nor fair. it has no Integrity.

• Londo111
    Londo111

"individuals grounded in principles, who do not operate on opinions that change ...directed by a code of morality, not on capricious emotions."

Yes, almost sounds like a Nazi!

I think I'm more comfortable with people with are open to change, are flexible, and are guided by emotions such as love, mercy, and empathy.

My time in the JWs has soured me on the I word.

• Hecce
    Hecce

JWs are no different that the what they call worldly people, the majority are good but they have some rotten ones. I was witness to a case where an account overseer stole about $32,000.00 from a construction fund by falsifying the records.

He was DF but the money was never recovered.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"We are not beholden to men we support the GB because we see that God is with them."

God is with this guy???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit