How's your geography?

by heathen 19 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

I got this in the mail the other day and thought it was interesting .There are countries I didn't even know existed and half of canada was pretty much unknown as far as I was conscerned .http://www.lizardpoint.com/fun/geoquiz/ .Let's see it the link works. Any way hope you enjoy as much as I did .

• zucker
    zucker

75 out of 84 in asia. I guess the war in Afganistan/iraq paid off in geographic knowledge. I need to review southeast asia though.

• Matty
    Matty

Cool site! I got 91/111 on Europe. I'm fine until I get to those weird piddling little countries in the East that used to be either in Yugoslavia or the Soviet Union!

• free will
    free will

bad!

• heathen
    heathen

forget the rest of the world, I couldn't find RhodeIsland to save my life.lol probly didn't even spell it right . he he

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Really bad. That's why I've signed up for geography next semester.

It would be easier if countries would stop changing their borders and names, though:)

• Englishman
    Englishman

79 out of 111 for Europe.

Kept clicking on Slovenia..

Englishman.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

33 out of 147 in africa. I suck.

• manon
    manon

America 100/150
    South America 32/39
    C&O 30/33
    Asia 41/111

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Yeah, I tried that geography quiz, and I did real well. United States and Canada: Perfect score. Same with South America and Europe.

I did well with Africa, but I got some countries mixed up, especially the tiny west African nations. Haven't tried Asia/Pacific yet.

The part I hate is when you place your cursor over the tiniest country, and sometimes the quiz would think you were placing it on the adjacent country . Oh well...so far so good.

I'm going to rule the world, I tell ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit