MY FRIEND OF OVER 20 YRS CALLED ME AN EVIL APOSTATE,,SO NOW I DIE????

by wildfire 16 Replies latest jw friends

• wildfire
    wildfire

WILDFIRE HERE AND MAN AM I GLAD I CAME BACK,,,JUST THE OTHER NIGHT A FRIEND I HAVE KNOWN FOR OVER 20 YRS COMES BY TO ""ENCOURAGE ME"". Well guess what after she heard why I am not going to meetings and after telling her I suffer from FIBROMYALGIA, and other pains. She gets up in true JW ARROGANT ASS FASHION ,, and starts telling me I am an evil APOSTATE, AND my time is coming...( ya time to party) and well you get the picture-------Oh ya and the last loving comment from my estranged friend was WELL YOU KNOW YOUARE TAKING ALL THOSE DRUGS AND THEY ARE FROM SATAN ( HUMM I THOUGHT THEY WERE FROM MY NEIGHBORHOOD PHARMASIST ) So I was very upset and I have attempted suicide in the past,----AND THIS MERCILESS BITCH KNOWS THIS AND THIS IS HOW SHE TALKS TO ME..

She knows the HORROR STORIES OF HOW MY ANNOINTED EX HUSBAND TREATED ME AND MY KIDS........ I KNOW I am rambling on ,, but i really needed some one at that very moment of desperation... so I called a TRUE FRIEND TO COME OVER AND TAKE ME AWAY SOME WHERE ANY WHERE......AND GUESS WHAT,,, that is exactly what he did without hesitation....( he too was treated badly in his youth by the NAZI CULTIC BORG ) IF he would not have been there to console me=========I may not be writing this now.... Well I couldnt sleep ,, so i woke up at 4 am and decided to visit my invisible angels online..... I read and cried many posts touched my heart with the reality THAT WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER,,,,,,, UNITED WE STAND AND DIVIDED WE FALL.....PS...special thands to onacruse,,,for his help ,,I too will adopt the MINDSET OF

THOSE BASTARDS ARENT GOING TO GET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHALOM MY FRIENDS.....

• fairy
    fairy

i cant begin to imagine what that was like for you, how awful! if my best friend who is still a witness said that to me, i dont know what i would do. but you mention she said to you that your time is coming, well, just remember, her time is coming also.

• hippikon
    hippikon

With friends like that who needs hemorrhoids.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I am so glad you had a REAL friend you could turn to.

I just had a conversation tonight with one of my old friends from my dub days. She actually told me shunning was a good thing, and she was glad she experienced it because it made her a better person, and gave her time to find Jehovah for herself...

I said, "That's a load of....."

Our conversation sort of stopped there...I am pretty sure she won't be able to talk to me again, it will bother her concscience too much!

It never fails to amaze me how people who seem SO NORMAL, can behave so HATEFULLY toward their "friends".

Your friend should have known better, and if she really cared, and didn't have such a self-righteous religious mind she would have realized that what she said and did was the eptiome of everything that is NOT CHRISTIAN...

Again, glad you have a real friend you could turn to.

He gets my thanks for being there for you...we all need friends like that.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    SO NOW I DIE????

No. Now you begin to live.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I've never been a dub, but it never ceases to amaze me when I read stories such as yours on this board, how lifelong 'friends' can turn on a dime. You would at least think she could fake it and not show her true feelings... gads... what a loser. I'm glad you were able to call a TRUE friend to help you through this momentary little 'valley' of life. Don't let this throw you. Remember, you are continuing on your journey through life, like most people, trying to figure it all out... Your 20-year 'friend' has been sidetracked on a dead-end road, and unless she makes a complete turn around and open up her mind, she will be stuck on the path of cluelessness.

Glad you checked in on the board. Keep smiling... nothing is a bad as it seems, and I mean NOTHING....

• nilfun
    nilfun

That woman should be ashamed that she chose to judge and berate you. How hard it is for some people to show even a little bit of compassion and love.

Take care (((Wildfire)))

• wildfire
    wildfire

THANKS MY DEAR FRIENDS FOR YOUR CONCERN,,,, yes doubleedge it never ceases to amaze me just how shallow a friendship can be in this so called religion,,,, and to think this lady has 5 grown children ,, and only one is still in ,,, I think,,,,,and she is divorced and oh ya i think I know why she said drugs are from the devil ,,,, because she has a son who is like a meth,(street drug) addict.........I even explained it to her that with my fibromyalgia there is no cure just certain prescribed drugs and exercise. But hell any excuse to put the devil in there as the eternal cause of alll suffering.....I have to find other friends so hey guys when is the next apostofest ,,, I want to be there ,,,, SOOOOOOO BADDDDDDD BTW,,,,, I AM GOING TO BE IN AUSTIN ,,,TEXAS IN JULY ..... SO LET ME KNOW.....OK ..... MY EMAIL IS OPEN I THINK

• berylblue
    berylblue

Wildfire,

My heart goes out to you. Please email me if you'd like to talk.

Rosemarie

[email protected]

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((wildfire)))))

Okay, you lost one and gained -- how many are we on this forum? -- a LOT MORE FRIENDS!!!!! Take a deep breath and begin to live. Look around right now (don't wait for Armageddon) and see the beauty around you. And please accept lots of cyberhugs from me!

Love,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit