Married With Children Joke

by Undecided 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi All,

I was watching married with children for a few minutes before going bowling this morning and it was Halloween and they were checking the houses in the neighborhood. She said this house doesn't believe in trick or treating so we will keep going back and ringing his door bell. The son said why, she said,"Because he is a Jehovah's Witness and I want him to know how it feels."

Ken P.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Funny stuff. :)

Another Married With Children joke was when Al was in the living room complaining about tired he was. The door bell ring and he says 'gee I hope it's a Jehovah's Witness wanting to debate for hours and hours.' Then he walks over to the door and takes a baseball bat out of the closet before opening it.

Or something to that effect. I remember I seeing that when I was still living at home. I told my mom I was offended. She said it was giving a witness for Jehovah by keeping his name public.

• crownboy
    crownboy

Funny .

I liked the episode of The Simpsons were the JW's were going to approach the Simpson's door, but they changed their mind when they reasoned that what they were doing didn't make sense. As Marge saw them walking away she said (IIRC) "I would have at least feigned interest".

• Mystery
    Mystery

CHEVYSNTATS - i remember my mom saying the same type of thing when JW's were put down on the tube.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit