Hartlepool UK JW groomed girl for sex

by wifibandit 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Researchedandenlightened...

Of course it's ignored.

Acknowledging that it's a problem is simply far too horrible to contemplate for loyalists, and the WT heirarchy is comprised of loyalists.

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Hartlepool seems to attract problems. Not too surprising because the elders have had the reputation for being cold and technical. As with most congregations, there are many decent ordinary people there but there have always been a few "oddballs".

In the past they have had a chiropracter convicted and imprisoned for groping his clients. The circuit overseer Jim Cleary came from there and returned there after leaving circuit work. Shortly afterwards his wife ran off with one of the other elders.

They currently have the new LDC supreme commander for the region - Mark Thoburn.

SF

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    I've sent you a PM Saltheart Foamfollower (love the Thomas Covenant reference btw) re the chiropractor. I'd only made the connection when you pointed it out.
  • falseprophet
    falseprophet

I requested that Simon delete that post by private message. I didn't want it to have any affect on a court case. This was so I could provide more names for the case to show a historical record of his inappropriate behaviour with underage girls.

Now, he walks free from court. No prison sentence.

Where are you Simon? On the side of protecting pedos?

Well done. Well done.

• Simon
    Simon

First, the news report is on a completely different website. I am not able to remove anything on the internet.

Secondly. how does something *you* post somehow mean that I am 'protecting pedos'?

Finally, how does any of this affect your ability to provide information you claim to have to the police? How is this anything at all to do with me and not everything to do with your own failures?

You are an idiot.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Simon, pm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit