Hartlepool UK JW groomed girl for sex

by wifibandit 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea
    I'm devastated by your story, false prophet. You did what you could under the circumstances. I think all of us who even hear rumors of these things will report to the authorities now, & let them sort it out. The ARC really showed us that. You told everyone you could & dealt with a ruined reputation! I don't know how they can sleep @ night!
  • falseprophet
    falseprophet
    I don't know how they can sleep at night either. Two of the victims are elders daughters that I know that I may have named or not named. All I will say is that is at least two victims on top of the current charge he has. How to prove the other charges is difficult, since they both remain "in".
  • HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea
    Maybe more will have the courage to come forward since he's been arrested! That seems to have happened in some of the other cases, at least.
  • Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    That's terrible. Couldnt you go forward and tell the police what you know, ask to remain anonymous to the families involved , but then the police would hopefully investigate and maybe the girls would be moved to tell them what happened. If there is sexual assault in his history the police should be made aware.
  • HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea
    I agree with Tornintwo. Not sure what the statute of limitations is in the UK, but it might help to protect kids in the future.
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

It seems that anyone who knows anything about the extent, timeline and other details about this abuse could aid the case with the information they know. It can give the prosecutors deeper insight or other benefit to see that he is prosecuted to full extent of law.

Better to give the info to the authorities and let THEM decide if the info is useful than to just say nothing.

Yes?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree Audesapere, there is no shame in giving such information, even if it cannot be proven perhaps. No one in authority minds if an investigation comes to nothing. They at least care about doing the most possible to protect the vulnerable.

To do nothing is to do what the JW Organization wants, keep paedophiles hidden, to give the very false and dangerous impression that their "religion" is a safe place.

It is also moral cowardice to do nothing.

Alert the Authorities.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Phizzy - "...to give the very false and dangerous impression that their 'religion' is a safe place."

Partly, yes.

It's mainly to protect the concept that JWs (and the WTS) are "God's Chosen People", though.

Anything that might call that into question must be ruthlessly smothered.

• Researchedandenlightened
    Researchedandenlightened
    Know of a few elders in the above case, seems to be a problem ignored within the organisation even locally, hopefully all will be exposed and brought to justice!
  • chicken little
    chicken little
    Welcome to you researchandenlightened, we have a common Hartlepool background.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit