Critique volunteers for letter to the Society?

by Jourles 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jourles
    Jourles

I have finally completed my letter to the Society and am looking for a few volunteers to help critique it. By suggestion from the elders, they said to keep it simple and to the point(one said to just bullet my questions and leave it at that). Well, I veered slightly off from those two parameters a bit but I had to do so to make my points clear. As some of you kind volunteers will notice, I answer most of my own questions in this letter. Nothing is left to choice. That may be a bad move on my part, but I want them to know exactly how I feel and that my mind is fairly made up. I also know that from the topics I address, I could have easily gone into greater depth and detail but I did not want to come completely across as having all of my sources come from *apostate* sites.

So, any takers? Pleeeease?

For those who will read it, once you have finshed it, you will say to yourself that this is the beginning of my exit(especially when you read my last topic). I am pretty sure the hammer will fall fast and hard once it gets back to my local elders. Also, I am giving a copy of this letter to the elders when I send it off. It will not be so much of a shock if the Society instructs them to take action against me. They will already have this in the back of their minds.

• blondie
    blondie

You have my e-mail, Jourles. I don't mind looking it over. Any letter on any topic makes one suspect by the elders.

Blondie

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

love to read it........send it to my email, i think it is still open

• rocketman
    rocketman

I'll volunteer, but my e-mail listing here is not updated (seems that function isn't working yet). I will send a PM with my current e-addy.

• Francois
    Francois

Send it on:

[email protected]

francois

• JeffT
    JeffT

My e-mail is open. I'd like to read it.

• minimus
    minimus

Jourles, may I ask you why you are writing a letter to the Society/ To enlighten them, to give them something to ponder? Is it to have a sense of closure? I would love to see your letter and knowing your purpose for writing it would be helpful in critiquing it.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Honestly, I am at the point to where I do not care anymore what happens. The family which I have in the "truth" know of my stance. As I have said before, as long as they know where I stand and if something happens to me, then I can live with it. My good friends will show their true colors once IT happens.

This letter was "dumbed down," so to speak, for the enlightenment of a particular elder who I had in mind - the one who was "assigned" to help me. It was his idea to write the Society as he could not answer any of my questions. There were several topics brought up, but we agreed to keep this letter focused on one area for now and see what the Society has to say. To really test the waters, I threw in one more issue at the end. That one issue is not very well known in the land of j-dubbies. So for me to have pulled that much information down on that one issue in a short amount of space, the Society will surely know something is up.

• gcc2k
    gcc2k

Would love to. [email protected]

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I will be happy to review it for you.

[email protected]

Uzzah - a fellow ark steadier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit