The new kid

by Beanie 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Beanie!

• sandy
    sandy

Your story was interesting and not too long at all. Thank you for sharing. I am happy for you and your mother. She did an amazing thing going back to school and becoming a teacher. I am so encouraged by your story.

Now if you don't mind...........and if you do sorry................

It sounds like you still care for your husband deeply. Have you two tried counseling? Just wondering. I hate to see marriaged end especially when there is still hope. It sounds to me like their is still hope fo you two. Just something to think about.

• free will
    free will

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! you are right where you need to be. keep looking for who you are and enjoy the ride.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thank you for sharing your story.

Welcome aboard.

cj

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hello Beanie and Welcome.

Sounds like the most difficult part is already behind you. You have lots of good and positive things happening in your life. Don't feel guilty for moving on. This is your destiny. I wish you the best!!

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Welcome Beanie, really good to have you on board.

I am assuming from your post that you are also in England. I thought also about Criminology, went into the Police, then moved on and am now a Fraud Investigator for a large UK Insurer also studying Law to become a Solicitor. If you want any advice JW related or Career give us a shout, I have loads of police experience and can help with app forms etc.

Really cool to read your story thanks for sharing with us.

• Yesterdays Child
    Yesterdays Child

WELCOME WELCOME Good luck on your new life enjoy it You will make up for lost time in no time

• unique1
    unique1

Welcome to the board. This is definately not an apostate board. I have seen those, and trust me you will know one if you see one, so don't feel bad. The main reason, and I think you will find the same thing, is that everyone here is intelligent and open minded and have many discussions exploring both sides of the JW religion. Hope you enjoy it, I know I have.

• danb71
    danb71

beanie: welcome to the forum! these are a bunch of cut-through-the-b.s. kind of people here, can really give insight on how to live post-jw and cope with the rebuilding process. just checking out the posts from time to time makes our world feel smaller. very glad for you and your kids to have a chance at life on your terms.

d

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome beanie...Its always sad yet good to have another voice to help people recover from JWland. I hope you enjoy your time here and do stick around to make friends.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit