NBA Playoffs

by Aztec 27 Replies latest social physical

• Aztec
    Aztec

Wow! I knew Iverson was good but 55 points?! Holy shmokes! Any chance he'd like to come to Detroit?:p ~Aztec

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Any chance he'd like to come to Detroit

Don't speak of such things.

• The Interpreter
    The Interpreter

I'm really hoping my Minnesota Wild will win their Game 6 tonight in St. Paul , and force a Game 7 against the hated Colorado Avalanche!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Interpreter,

I'm from Minnesota as well, and share your hope that the Wild will find a way to win game 6 against the suddenly-taking-us-serious Colorado Avalanche.

But that's the NHL playoffs -- I think we have a different hockey thread going.

As far as the NBA playoffs -- our Timberwolves have drawn the mighty Lakers. Someone who posted above is cheering for anyone who plays against the Lakers... It looks like the Lakers have saved their energy for this time of year, and the way they looked against Minnesota yesterday, nobody will stop them. Their 3-point shooting combined with the presence of that cement-mixer of a center they have is offensive perfection.

The Wolves played a decent game and still lost at home, by 19 to this juggernaut.

• sandy
    sandy

For All You Laker Haters:

Lakers all the way!!!! Did somebody say 4peat? How can you be tired of them winning? If it were your team winning over and over you wouldn't be saying that. They are the best team in the NBA and will be for a long time.

GET USED OF IT!!!!!!!!!

If by some crazy chance Lakers don't make it I hope it will be San Antonio as the New World Champs.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Well, Aztec...the Pistons got smoked by McGrady, who scored 43.

Maybe you should tell me in advance of the NFL season who you'll be rooting for.....so I can bet AGAINST them!

Just playing w ya!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Did somebody say 4peat?

LOL. All of you laker fans are the same. My buddy is a laker fan and he spouts the same garbage. In fact, he was singing his four-peat song when the B-Ball year started...LOL

I think we all just want some fresh faces showing their talent. We're tired of the Kobe-Shaq show, no matter how good they are.

Personally, I love to watch Laker games, I think Kobe is great. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing them lose the finals to a team in the east.

ash

• sandy
    sandy

I agree the fresh faces and new talent is great to see.

But the fact is Lakers are the best and they will prove it once again this year.

The East doesn't measure up to the West.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    The East doesn't measure up to the West.

I agree.....but *sniff* I can HOPE, can't I? *blows nose, quietly sobbing*

Perhaps my sixas will be a thorn in your side again?

WOOHOO!

We stole the perfect playoff run from ya! Just like Philly to do that!

And if there's one thing about Lakers fans, they HATE Philly fans......

ash

• sandy
    sandy
    And if there's one thing about Lakers fans, they HATE Philly fans......

You can say that again!!! And add the Sacramento Kings to that statement too!! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit