Hey, I CAN dance, yes I can...even if I don't move my feet!

by onacruse 10 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, it's Friday night, and another all night r&b session on the radio. Special time for Katie and me

Boy, can I shake my booty! All 6-6 250# of it...problem is, my soul blood doesn't get down past my ankles.

So, be honest...how many dance-deficient guys are there here in JWcomLand?

All you who actually CAN dance, feel free to respond too. The rest of us will offer our condolences.

Craig

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

My dear wife tells me that I have had rare moments of proficiency whilst engaged in horizontal dancing.

cheeses (of the tripping-the-light-fandango class)

• Robdar
    Robdar

*sticks head into the forum*

Hey Craig, why don't you take ball room dancing? That way you can move your feet too. And with some of the dances, such as the rumba, you can even wiggle your tushie. Katie would love that!

Robyn

• onacruse
    onacruse

SwissCheeseQuiche, I wasn't even thinking about the horizontal boogie...you have a nasty mind (or I have an umimaginative one)

Robyn, see, you just don't get it! Ball room dancing, rhumba...I'd have to move my feet, and then I'd look like a horse running on an icy street. LOL

Craig

• Robdar
    Robdar

then I'd look like a horse running on an icy street.

Craig,

What a strange visual.

Repeat after me, 1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3. Three simple steps and you have done the waltz. No need to bring higher math into the equation.....just a simple 1,2,3 1,2,3. Relax, Craig. You can dooo it.

Robyn

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey Robyn for a white guy he has rythem!

alt

Back to the music!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey Robyn for a white guy he has rythem!

Right On, Katiechic!

I can tell your man pleases you. You two are too cute.

Robyn

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hey, who said I wear clothes when I make my pathetic attempts at dancing?

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Onacruse,

I believe necessity requires a certain shape of body and mental attitude for a man to be able to "dance". I posess neither it seems. My idea of dancing is putting my arms around SheilaM and rocking back and forth, maybe if I feel really adventerous, we might turn in small circles while rocking back and forth. Now SheilaM can cut a rug. When we were in Key West, we were dancing at a bar and a bunch of guys were watching her. One of them got clubbed upside the head by his girlfriend for it. I am shaped like a fire hydrant with eyebrows and I think of how i must look attempting to dance, and that equals "wall flower". I just can't dance in public. I have been known to waltz with my grandaughter when no one is around. She loves that. I'll even dance around in the house alone or with SheilaM.

All in all though, I must say I can't "dance".

Now as far as the "naked dancing" thing..........you'll have to ask SheilaM.

• gumby
    gumby
    Boy, can I shake my booty! All 6-6 250# of it...

First of all.....I would like to aplogize if I've ever been out of line with craig or flirted with Katie.......

.........Geez Craig!......your a huge bastard! No wonder your feet won't move.......theres too much weight on them! Also, white boys cannot only not jump......they can't dance either.

I can dance OK......at least good enough to not draw attention to myself, it that means anything

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit