an example of believing in yourself..

by thegentleman 7 Replies latest jw friends

• thegentleman
    thegentleman

Hey everyone,

I took my Railroad Conductor qualifying exams on the Book of Operating Rules and passed.

The whole studying process was draining enough not to mention the other things going on

It would have meant a lot to even get encouragement from "a certain someone"(a good luck etc) but I realized that I should not let that drag me down..

If you put the time in and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF regardless of what others say, or what they dont say you'll do just fine...

Chris

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Congrats Gentleman!

You bring up an interesting paradox. We shouldn't need the "good luck" wishes of others, and yet when they are not there, we notice they are missing and it can hurt.

Be proud, you did this for yourself. And if someone who used to care for you, fails to congratulate you, it just proves you have made the right choice in moving on with your life!

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

ROCK ON GENTLEMAN! Hey, what RR did you try for? My dad is a yardmaster for UP. ^_^

• sandy
    sandy

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• thegentleman
    thegentleman

Naru: Long Island Railroad....(LIRR)

• hippikon
  • free will
    free will

way to go, chris!!!

• Mystery
    Mystery

Even without a pat on the back from others ....

We just have to "believe in ourselves".

Congradulations!!!!!

I wish I had been on here when I graduated. At least someone would have told me Congradulations.

Wish I could do the fancy things everyone else can - but you will just have to settle for plain ole' typing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit