Have a great weekend everyone!

by Valis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Eh have a great weekend everyone...I'm off to see the kiddies this weekend for a very important 6 yr old birthday party and T-Ball game.. if I don't come back tonight, I will see you all next week. I will return with many good pics of the kids and of the lovely hill country where all the wildflowers are in bloom. Much love and sass from the Texas Branch. BTW, don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• riz
    riz

Bye Valis- have a great time! I'll most likely be doing the same things you're doing Can't wait to see the pics.

love, riz

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Have fun brudda!

Kansas District Overbeer

• DJ
    DJ

Same to you Valis....my son will be six this week-end too. He lost his first baby tooth last night.waaaaa waaaaa.

• sandy
    sandy

Valis I am so jealous. I wish I was starting my weekend off early.

Have a great time!!!!!!!!

• dottie
    dottie

Valis have a terrific time !!!!!

I as well will be haveing fun this weekend as I just finished writing my LAST exam for this school year!!!

Woohoo!!! Let the games begin!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Hugs to All!!

Dottie

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Don't do anything I would do, if you do, don't get caught!

Guest 77

• Xena
    Xena

HEY I thought you were coming to Austin this weekend to buy me lunch??????

• Valis
    Valis

Xena...what about Sunday afternoon? I have your number and can give you a call when I leave Center Point. Whatcha say?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Having For....Um I mean Buying Xena Lunch On Sunday" class

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thanks Valis, you have a great weekend too. and have fun at the birthday party.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit