TV.JW.ORG - October 2015: Neighborly love is more than just Field Service

by Designer Stubble 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's all words.

It will be business as usual. I agree that it's just something they can refer back to when they are investigated.

Let's see if the watchtower organisation..........not the publishers..........gives anything to help anyone financially!

Not holding my breath.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Of course, they also believe that Ray Franz, who wrote an extremely balanced article on faith based "works", was an apostate. HA!

If that is true, then how did such apostate material get past the Holy Spirit's direction of "providing food" so as to actually be published in WT literature?

I guess Jehover allowed it to happen to "test" us. Oh,......but wait........God does not test us. (I think I've read that). So how can one explain it?

IF that actually happened on that occasion, how do we know that everything we are reading now might not be "apostate" material by someone who has not yet been revealed?

Doc

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    I wont believe it as long as there is not a special campaign "refugee help", "help for the poor" with a distinct account for refugees where I can send my money. Otherwise the money goes always to the organisation and I cant decide what they make with it.
  • Socrateswannabe
    Socrateswannabe
    In the broadcast you can see that they've already started compiling "experiences", or anecdotal evidence of their good works. 8 million JWs having multiple interactions with "worldly" people each day, and that's the best of the best of what they have done to date. But likely they will continue compiling data in the hopes of pulling the wool over the eyes of government so that they will be considered a charity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit