Memorial Plans?

by ApagaLaLuz 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I'm gonna go get my hair did :)

• manon
    manon

I think I'll go on an Easter egg hunt and eat lots of chocolate bunnies!!!!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

I'm gonna go get my hair did :) Do you mean your going to get your hair DYED ya gray headed old bastard! ......or.....Do you mean your going to get your hair did......and if you did mean DID.....please explain as I am going gray myself Gumby

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Gumby,

ya gray headed old bastard!

Do you have any idea how insulting it is to refer to somebody as being " gray-headed", ya lazy bastard?

Spanner

• gumby
    gumby

You sick bastard Spanner! You followed me all the way over here to remind me to get to work. What a suck puppy you are!........and a bastard!

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

I'm gonna go get laid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I am going to mix a drink, and light up a good Cuban cigar! Thanks Jesus!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

lol at Gumby. yes I did mean get my hair DID. It's a quote from a Missy Elliot song. Guess I got ghetto for a sec. P.S. not insulted by the Grey haired old bastard comment. I did actually find a grey hair the other day. I'm 23 so I hope this doenst mean I'll be getting premature grey.

By the way, NaruNaruChan...... I sure wish I was gonna be doing what you're gonna be doing :)

• gumby
    gumby

Chevysnatcher,

Your only 23!? I would had guessed you at much older........you old soundin bastard!

BTW.....you CAN do what he's doing tonight. Ask and you shall recieve.

Gumby

• manon
    manon

Gumby,

Chevy is a she........................................................

Now do you all see what I mean male of female?????

Manon=she

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit