The elusive Brother Some.

by Norm 25 Replies latest jw friends

• openminded
    openminded

I agree Norm. Your post looks like it took time and effort. I really appreciate that. Thanks. (I forwarded it to some friends)

• riz
    riz

Hi Norm,

Once again, you have produced a super, informative post. Thank you for taking the time and effort to inform us about how the WT constantly incriminates itself.

I have to agree with you about fred. I hate it when important threads like yours are taken over by him. That is very frustrating.

To me, he is like a human 'red herring' in other words, he waltzes in and detracts peoples' attention from the real issue. It is most inconsiderate.

Please don't let his stupidity stop you from doing such a great service, Norm. I love your work.

riz

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Please don't let his stupidity stop you from doing such a great service, Norm. I love your work.

IMO, Fred's posts are only effective if he can get in first; if any serious discussion of a post gets under way before he turns up, his diversionary tactics are less distracting. So Norm (and others) the best way to protect your posts from Fred is to post at a time he's not likely to be lurking in wait. He seems to be around in the afternoon, US time, I guess he works a day job (probably at a slaughterhouse or sheltered workshop, mind you!) So post in the afternoon your time, Norm, and you'll probably have 6 hours of your post being up before the troll gets back from under his bridge.

• mommy
    mommy

Norm,
    WOW what a great post! Part of me wants to send it to my mom,and I have never sent her any real life apostate literature before(compliment to your work)
    It really is a low down shame though, that so many lives are lost to this darn cult. I must be going through an anger phase this week, lol Never mind my outburst. Anyway I did save it and may just send it one day. Thanks alot for all the work you put in it.
    wendy

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

Norm,
    Thankyou for your post as I wasnt attending meetings at the time of this newlight,and I always wondered how they got around explaining that one!

The witnesses around at that time would rather not pay to much attention to this light at the end of the tunnel being removed from them, then totally lose the crutch that being a witness is.So the tunnel just got longer or indefinite...

Thankyou Norm very helpful!

• hippikon
    hippikon

Love you work. Do you have any books in print? When will you make the movie?

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

It never ceases to amaze me that "Some" 3 million people all came to the EXACT same conclusion about the EXACT same year, 1975, at the EXACT same time. What ARE the odds? I say we track down this elusive Brothe Some and make him the Grand Poobah. He did have trouble tho, with that whole "will Soddom and Gomorrah be resurrected?" issue tho.

The Society loves to point fingers...its what abusers do best. "Just LOOK at what you MADE me do to you!" "You brought this on yourSELF you know." "You are NOTHING without me, and no one else will ever love you." "Just try to leave, go ahead and try...I will track you down and KILL YOU." Sound like anybody we know?

• Norm
    Norm

Thanks to all of you for your kind words.

Norm

• hippikon
    hippikon

I have acting experience - Can I be the "evil slave"?

• Focus
    Focus

Dear (Now Ex-) Brother Norm

For the above act of apostasy (quoting as you did from Old Truth), you are hereby disfellowshipped.

While the fact that you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses might make some believe that such a sanction is meaningless, there is indeed sound theological evidence(*) to support its propriety - without a doubt, as is obvious to every truly consecrated child of Christ.

Brother Some
    (Physical Facts of Focus Class)

(*) Unfortunately, the sound theological evidence is too complex for you to understand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit