United Nations reply letter

by HoChiMin 15 Replies latest jw friends

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

This recent letter was an answer given to a request of the UN for WT information. Minimus and I know the individual, who wishes to remain anonymous.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Great....but a bit blurry.

• email
    email

Great info Ho ChiMim!

That should clear out some of the questions about the WTBTS not knowing all the deltails that involved being a member of the UN... and again prove that they are LIARS!!!

I don't know if this is too much to ask... but... can you re-scan the letter?... It is really blurry.

Thanks for the POST!

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Thanks, I'll try to rescan it but strike9 is a pain to work with when it's my first time.

HCM

• DJ
    DJ

Thanks for the post HCM. I am thinking that I must be missing something here though. Wouldn't the wt just claim 'theocratic warfare strategy'? Nothing surprises me anymore. Nothing surprises me about the depth of lies that jw's will believe about the wt either...I used to do it too. I am most interested in a formal document proving that the 'library card excuse' is a lie. I would love to hand it my family and this one elder in particular but then I think....they will just conclude that the UN is lying because they are the beast....... Help, anyone?. This should have the potential to destoy them but it doesn't seem to be doing it!! grrrrr. I just want my family out! dj

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

This is great. I'm gooing to copy this and give a copy to my wife and mother. Of course they will have an answer for this and go away happy. But I must agree with DJ.....I just want my family out!!!

Diamond

• benext
    benext

It would be good if someone could reproduce the letter from the WT saying they withdrew as an NGO when it was "brought to their attention" the terms of membership had changed.

• minimus
    minimus

I find it interesting to see that the UN requests our help in disseminating this information. All thanks go to HAWKAW for exposing the UN/WT. connection....and Allah, too.

• free will
    free will

hcm - please try to rescan. thanks

• Valis
    Valis

HoChiMin...if you want to send me the scans I can host them for you.

[email protected]

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit