Calling all British Bikers!

by searchfothetruth 14 Replies latest jw friends

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

My wife and I are organising a biking trip for anyone who wants to join us up to the West coast of Scotland in September.

We will be starting in Liverpool ( I know, but it gets better) and going up the West Coast till we get to Skye.

The trip will take 5 days and we will be stopping at Stirling, Fort William, Isle of Skye, return trip Oban, Liverpool.

It depends on how many want to join us where we stay as I will try and get accomodation with secure parking for the bikes. The accomodation will be in Hotels rather than B+B's so we can have a good meal in the evening and breakfast. Some nice company and conversation, to go with the alcohol will be nice.

Please let me know if you are interested and any changes to itinery or length of trip (longer or shorter) It doesnt matter about the size or age of your bike as long as you don't mind a long first leg. You will also have to put up with the most stunning scenery that this country has to offer.

PS. I'm not excluding anyone, so if you find yourself in England with your bike, then your welcome!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

This sounds like fun,I have just put my bike back on the road for the summer(Yam XV750),and was wondering what to do this year.

Cheers,

Rich.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Trucker,

more than welcome, looks like it'll just be us. All these ex-jw's haven't found the pleasures of motorbikes yet, obviously......

Keep in touch

• Valis
    Valis

Eh...Honrary British biker checking in! Cheers mates!..Perhaps I can get some friggin uge floatin tires and make me way over by the time you get ready to holiday..*LOL* I wish!

eh truck...you ever get yer Easy Riders patch on ye vest guv?

Sincerely,

District overbeer of the "Bikes, Beers, & Boobs" class

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Don't forget the midge repellant - those little critters can skin a man alive in ten seconds flat!

Spanner

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Valis,

Nice bike. You need a break, why not set off now and meet up with us in September...you may just make it.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Valis,me old fruit,indeed I have 2 patches proudly displayed on my jacket.

Chin chin,

Rich.

• Valis
    Valis

Ah truck, I forgot...You also got one from Animal too huh?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Last chance to tell me if your interested on our bike ride up to Scotland before I book the Hotels.

Anyone interested?

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

My UK on-line participants: does ANYONE own a Harley?

I dunno...but to me, that's the only REAL bike - heehee.

It's too bad the Indian motorcycle (Canadian bike) is no longer made, they were and are brilliant old bikes, but Harley's...they steal my heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit