There's Another Lady In My Life.

by Englishman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Here's her picture!

This summer I will spend a lot of my free time aboard her, even my local pub carries her name, the Waverley.

Now tell me, is sailing on a fine old paddler like this better than Sunday afternoons at the Watchtower study?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Englishman,

Who is he?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Darling Fred,

Have no fear Sweetie, my orientation is strictly hetero, I am not, as Cap'n Corelli might say, l'ommosexual.

Bye Sugar Plum.

Inglese.

• philo
    philo

E!
    Sounds like you've got it all figured matey. Round the Island is it, or further horizons? Enjoy yourself.

philo (a little green)

• nojw86
    nojw86

Well Hmmmph......It looks like someone is going to enjoy his time. Well go head , see if we care. Enjoy and no beer bottles overboard. nojw

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Fred Hall: Englishman,
    Who is he?

I take it you've got another date with Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters tonight, Fred? LOL

• nogs
    nogs

She's beautiful, Englishman

• Englishman
    Englishman

Nogs,

|She is a beauty, will you be there in Ilfracombe when she arrives next month?

Englishman.

• Francois
    Francois

How would a good ol' southern boy like me cop a ride on this looker? What body of what is she in? And what's her function?

Actually, I would prefer to have a rectal tonsillectomy than spend one more millisecond in a Kingdom Hall.

Remember the conversation the other day about going out to peddle propaganda? That weekend, I noticed some drones with their bookbags walking down a side street in my neighborhood. It brought back in full force a talent that every Jay-Dub develops to a fine art: walking slowly. It's a wonder we ever arrived at the next house. Slow wasn't the word for it. And the size of each step. Miniscule. Tiny even. Anything not to arrive at the next house. I reminded myself of 3CPO knocking on the door of Jabba the Hut's castle: one light knock and, "Too bad. No one is home. Let's go."

• MuzicmanCa
    MuzicmanCa

Francoise...

As I recall, this slow walk you are talking about was always referred to in my corner of the world as the "pioneer shuffle"...

Muzicman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit