SATAN THE DEVIL LIED TO ADAM & EVE DOES THAT MAKE HIM AN APOSTATE ??

by nightwarrior 0 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

YES OR NO.??

Therfore is it true that because satan twisted gods words , in repeating gods conversation to adam & eve ,stating that surley you wont die if you eat from the tree of good and bad.

When did satan become apostate, or doesnot the bible or scriptures recognize that word (APOSTATE) Is this meaning recognized by jehovah god ????? Or just recognized by inference soley by the j.w organization.

Because Satan was known as ??????/ Devil, Deceiver,Liar ,etc etc i never seem to have come across the word apostate ,can any one show me scriptual fact that this word was used by jehovah god or jesus christ.In describing someone whom asks questions pertaining to jehovah god ,or asking questions about the validity of an organization claiming to represent jehovah.

There is a scripture which states , IN THE LAST DAYS THERE WILL BE AN PEOPLE 9BEARING MY NAME) THEY WILL CRY DID WE NOT PROPHESY IN YOUR NAME .(THE ONLY PEOPLE BEARING JEHOVAHS NAME ARE JEHOVAHS WITNESESS ) IS THAT TRUE ????JEHOVAH WILL SAY TO THEM ???GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS. BETTER LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN.

AS YOU ARE WORSHIPING MAN & NOT GOD..YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN THE TRUTH YET YOU WONT LISTEN .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit