Do you want 1000s of free downloads of classic Arcade games!

by qwerty 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I am a big fan of the Commodore emulators and games.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Spanner - Good Idea, but do I have to be the dub?

Pleasured - Are you using the MAME ROMs? Most should work!

Ballistic - Commodore emulators and games? Where can I download them and are they freeeeeeee?

Qwerty

• logical
    logical

You are best off getting dedicated emulators for each machine, MAME is pants imo. Dedicated emulators are better because instead of a multitude of machines being emulated only a few are which means more time to perfect each one.

The best ones imo are

ZX Spectrum Emulator: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9932/

Arnold or CPCEmu for Amstrad CPC

Nesticle, ZSNES for NES / SNES, Genecyst for Sega Genesis / Megadrive

Game Boy emulators all seem to be buggy, I havent found a stable one yet.

There are also other much better Arcade machine emulators (forget which off the top of my head)

Search google for them

• qwerty
    qwerty

Logical

Thanks for the info, the MAME program seem OK so far, although the sound can get a little distorted.

ZX Specy now that is a blast from the past. It's the console that I started of in computers with, the Commodore 16 & 64.......onward.

Qwerty

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Qwerty,

Spanner - Good Idea, but do I have to be the dub?

No, of course not! You can be Mr. Average Householder, if you like.

Did I forget to tell you? In the latest version of our new game (End of the World Part 63) Mr. AH happens to be a Mormon!

Spanner

• berten
    berten

This brings back memories from when I sneaked out of our kingdom hall when I was still

a JW,to play the latest videogames in the city center's arcades and got back just in time to hear the closing song and prayer

and pretend I attended the whole meeting.

• professor
    professor

Yeah. Actually our KH was in the SAME BUILDING as a video arcade and we shared the same restroom. That was just too much temptation.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I got mame for my new Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 Linux PDA, have all kinds of emulators for it too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit