christmas

by zeb 12 Replies latest jw friends

• just fine
    just fine
    I love buying presents for my family that is out, especially the kids. Seeing their excitement makes it all worthwhile.
  • Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I am still like a little kid when it comes to Christmas. After all the first Christmas I celebrated I was 54 years old. Anyway my wife and I will be going to Virginia Beach to our youngest son family's house. Plus he has invited another X-JW family for Christmas. It should be alot of fun. The biggest problem we have is what gifts do you get for our three grandchildren ages 4-13 years old. Oh what fun when the biggest worry is that.

With our son friends coming we may have a little apostate gathering for Christmas. Lol. For all those on this board my hope is you all have a peaceful and joyfull holiday. Still Totally ADD

• blondie
    blondie

Got our winter-themed inflatable yard decoration today. My husband was so happy, he set it up last night in the house to make sure it worked. He loves the sign. No hint of Christmas, can be used at the first snowfall until that last flake melts away.

He is already planning the turkey and pumpkin pie for US Thanksgiving, he's the cook in our family; I am the assistant and/or backup cook. I can't get him out of the kitchen. When we were first married, I kicked him out of the kitchen and said I would do the cooking. He sat in the living room and pouted as he watched the baseball game drinking a beer. So I gave in, it was not hard. He's such a good cook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit