pleeeeeease help.....I need some good suggestions re: UN scandal

by SpiceItUp 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

OK after a long biblical discussion with both my parents ( was working on mom and she pulled dad in which totally screwed up my plan and left all of us at a standstill ), I mentioned the UN thing which neither of them has heard about. I told them I would write 2 letters. One to the WTS and one to the UN. I need your help with composing them (or if someone has already composed one maybe some pointers).

Pleeeeease help ---- I want to make sure they are worded just right so that way my parents can't weasel around it.

Thanks in advance.

• jwsons
  • zev
    zev

everything you need is here:

www.geocities.com/plowbitch69

my letter is here:

www.geocities.com/plowbitch69/myletter.html

feel free to use whatever you find. there are links all over the place to everything on my site with all the evidence you will need.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Thanks for the links. I will work on my letters today. Want to get them done asap.

Zev:

Did you get a response to that letter?

• somebody
    somebody

hi SpiceItUp,

Check you PM box.

peace,

somebody/gwen

• zev
    zev

YES I DID.

i got the form letter.

here:

http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69/wtresponse.html

• zev
    zev

and by reading my letter and getting a formed response.......

that sent me over the edge.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Thanks so much.

You have been very helpful indeed. I am working on my letters right now. I am going to send out the UN one first that way I can send their response along with the letter to the WTS.

Thanks again. I really appreciate all the help.

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

A word of advice....

I found when I wrote the UN that I got a response much quicker via email. I never received a written letter. The Society sent me their "response" 2 weeks after I sent them my initial letter (I didn't send any attachments), however they never wrote back to my questions.... hmmmm. 2 weeks later I was DF'd.

[email protected] - Dana responded from the UN regarding my library pass question, and also sent me an attachment spelling out the WTBTS disassociation from the UN.

[email protected] - spelled out for me the NGO relationship with the UN

I also wrote to Stephen Bates, the journalist who opened this story in Britian, and caused the Society to withdraw their association.

Hope this helps and good luck.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

somebody-----thank you

tash----I faxed my letter to the UN. Im hoping that will cut back on some time. I will wait for their response before I send one to the WTS that way I can send all my back-up stuff with it. In the meantime I printed those articles from the Guardian and also the info pages on the NGO. I have given them to my father to read (and I saw him checking it out)

keeping my fingers crossed for now.

Thanks again everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit