Male or Female?????

by manon 41 Replies latest jw friends

• manon
    manon

I'm often confused as to what gender a poster might be with aliases such as 007xjw it tough for me to tell sometimes.

I also understand the need for some to maintain themselves unrevealed.

Manon=female: even though the word man is in my alias

• myself
    myself

myself = female

• manon
    manon

Sphere,

I get that one alot around here, one day I'll run out and rent the video.

Thanks for posting I would have never known you were female.

Thanks for posting myself

• kelpie
    kelpie

*looks down shirt*

Yup definately female

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

I'm a guy although a few have mis-took my username m0nk3y to be female in origin, go figure

m0nk3y

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Male

(god, that sounded like an old chat room)

• LDH
    LDH

Hi Manon.

Actually, there are two of the Manon movies. I HIGHLY recommend them. If you like deep movies, they are for you.

Lisa

Female Class

• LDH
    LDH

Here is a review from Amazon.

By the way, the predecessor film is Jean de Fleurette.

Less a sequel than a seamless continuation of its predecessor, Jean de Florette, Manon of the Spring brings with it a more epic scope as it depicts the growth to womanhood of the daughter (Emmanuelle BĂ©art) of the doomed farmer of the first film. As she discovers the truth of what happened to her father as a result of the scheming of their neighbor (Yves Montand), who took the land for himself, she vows revenge, realizing that the neighbor's deeds have irrevocably shaped the course of her life. Her moves toward avenging her father's demise provide an ironic twist to this harsh and thought-provoking saga, and French director Claude Berri perfectly illustrates the lasting consequences of deceit, greed, and revenge. Manon of the Spring is a very special foreign film choice, destined to be revered for years to come. --
  • ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Thanks LDH for that info. I was just going to suggest Jean DeFlorrette. Manon of the Spring is the sequel to Jean De Florette. These are 2 very very good films. They are most certainly my favorite foreign films of all times. There is also a nipple piercing scene in Manon that our own Valis is sure to appreciate

P.S. Contrary to popular belief CHEVYSNTATS is actually a female.

• hippikon
    hippikon

How can I tell?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit