Broadcasting rebranded?

by Saltheart Foamfollower 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

I had to look at JW Broadcasting today (AAAARGH) and noticed it has had a bit of a makeover. It is also now called Jehovah's Witnesses Broadcasting.

SF

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thanks Saltheart! I didn't notice until you gave the update. I guess we better keep a close eye to see what else they may change with the click of the mouse.

Atlantis!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That's a mouthful. Although, "JW" is ambiguous for the uninitiated.

Borgcasting sounds cooler though.

• steve2
    steve2

I'm glad they've clarified that. I had always assumed that JW Broadcasting was referring to "Julie Walters Broadcasting".

Edited to add: The logo itself remains unchanged. For example during the videos when speakers' names are shown, "JW broadcasting" logo appears in the name strip.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Steve2 suggests that there is a "Julie Walters Broadcasting."

I am quite upset, I have been a Julie Walters fan since Educating Rita. One of my top 10 movies ever. However, I am not aware of a Julie Walters Broadcasting network, tell me where I can sign up.

• steve2
    steve2

Yes NewYork44M I'm a Julie Walters fan from way back. I loved her weird sketches in the Victoria Wood Show from Britain. She's equally good at drama and comedy.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder if anyone has yet wasted the electricity to find out whether or not that rubbish broadcasts any smoother than before. I find the green and red blocks to be of the same quality of the message--lousy.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

We have a clothing brand here called Jack Wills. Their logo is JW. Very weird

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I often watch JW broadcasting to see what's happening in US politics. JW pops up in my email notifications and my wife gets very suspicious! Tom Fitton is the president of JW and so far he has not tried to explain "overlapping politics"!

Judicial Watch - Wikipedia

Judicial Watch (JW) is an American conservative activist group and self-styled watchdog group that files Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to investigate alleged misconduct by government officials

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit